AIR BLASTER PLUNGER
Air Blaster Plunger is tough and durable for our drain blaster.
- Material : ABS gun body, natural rubber blocked head. Gun Body Size: (L) x (W) 23.5 x 28 cm / 9.25""x 11.02"". Weight: 1.86 lb. We use a natural rubber that is tough and durable for our drain blaster.
- EASY TO USE - Air Blaster Plunger uses the power of high-pressure compressed air to blast away the toughest clogs in your drains in just seconds. Just pump the drain blaster and squeeze the trigger, the clog is cleared instantly. Much faster than traditional plungers and snake and No more waisting time on drain openers.
- NO HARM, REUSABLE AND SAVE MONEY - Beats using harmful chemicals that can corrode your pipes or endanger your family! It is reusable and can last for years and clears clogs without a need for a call to the plumber,saving you from having to pay big bucks for a plumber.
- WERSATILE AND EFFECTIVE - It can deal with various blockages caused by all sorts of rubbish such as hair, cloth, tea, leaves, grease,oil dirties and so on. With high pressure air power, it clears drains quickly and easily. Perfect for works on sinks, tubs and toilets.
- WIDE RANGE OF USE - Comes with 5 cm, 6 cm, 11.5 cm, 4.3 cm-11.5 cm, 4 sized suckers, can be used in toilet, washbasin, bathtubs, shower, sink, squatting pan, floor drain, blocked pipes and etc.
4 Size Sucker:
(1) 5cm sucker for use on small sinks, narrow pipes, and 1.5 inch drain openings.
(2) 6cm sucker for use on all sinks and drains with openings larger than 1.5inch.
(3) 11.5cm sucker for tub and shower drains.
(4) 4.3cm-11.5cm sucker for toilets and large floor drains
Matters needing attention:sucker mouth and pipe mouth or pipe mouth to seal tightly, otherwise it will leak, you can add a little water so that the sucker completely immersed in the water
How to use:
Twitch handle cheer until hit do not go, generally more than 10. Place a suitable suction cup on the gas cylinder, align the suction cup with the mouth of the toilet or the pipe mouth, dig a hole in the middle of the black bag (or cardboard), and then set the gun head and pull the trigger.
If it is still blocked, repeat the above action;
Before used should be based on the size of the blockages